Thursday, November 2, 2017

Welcome to the Three Amigos November 2017  Close to My Heart Blog Hop Challenge. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


Our Challenge is to use The CTMH Berry Christmas Paper Pack.  I also used Berry Christmas Dots, the "Artiste" Cricut Cartridge and a retired CTMH Stamp CC1015 Holiday Wishes.

(Taking care of a baby and a toddler takes up most of my time these days, so my cards are quick & easy. )



 Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month , then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna. I've been wanting to use this design paper...love poinsettias. You'll see it on Three Amigo's sometime this month I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the pretty paper to make those banners. That poinsettia is beautiful as well !

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens