Monday, October 2, 2017

3 Amigos Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos OCTOBER 2017  Close to My Heart Blog Hop Challenge. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


Our Challenge is to use The CTMH "Cats & Bats"  paper pack. I also used the  "Cats & Bats" Scrapbooking Stamp set and the  "Cats & Bats" Dots.  



Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month , then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Donna! Love the cat's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card, Donna! Love the angular cat and bat shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute use of the PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deleted my comment because it was meant for the Beary Christmas card on the Challenge. But I love the simplicity of this card and how you used the PML card.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens