Monday, December 28, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #140

For the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #140 I used paper from the Close to My Heart's Paper Fundamentals Enchantment Assortment and the December 2015 Stamp of the Month, Candlelight Garden.  The flowers were colored in with my Shin Han Markers.


The Sketch:


I made this while Skype Scrapping in my scraproom in Buffalo NY with my friend Lisa who lives in Arizona.  Amazingly enough we have been having similar weather this year.  The days have been very warm here in Buffalo (for December) and not a drop of snow has fallen yet.  I know this can't last forever, but I am enjoying it while I can!


2 comments:

  1. Love how yours turned out!... Beautiful and you found the bee! I wish Skype and the technology world would have cooperated with us Saturday :( ... maybe next time... beautiful card my friend! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable- I love that little bee flying by!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens