Thursday, December 3, 2015

3 Amigos Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos December 2015 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge  and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through


This month our project is to create 3 X 3 Cards.  The 3 X 3 cards work perfect for Christmas Gift Cards and are so quick to make.  I made mine using the following Close to My Heart Products:
Stamps:
S1510 Twinkle
D1676 White Pines Card Making Workshop
C1591 Merry Merry
M1128 Doubly Merry
B1483 Seasons Greetings
B1493 Festive Trees
Paper:
La Vie en Rose
White Pines



Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! So cute! Love that we all made Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 3x3's. I must admit, I like the penguin best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, but they are all nice 3 x 3 gift cards. I have problems getting everything I want on a card with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card, let alone a 3 x 3. But then I just did some thank you cards for Val for a bazaar that she is attending this weekend, and I used the penguin too.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens