Monday, August 10, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #120

I am back in my craft room with the air conditioner on full blast.  It is 90 degrees out and the humidity is at 89% today here in Western New York, a perfect day to stay inside and create my card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #120!

I used Close to my Heart "Hopscotch" paper,  the Dot embossing folder for the background, an old Stamp of the Month from 2013 called "Pinwheel", Flaxen twine and the sentiment is stamped with (D1560) Holiday Tags.


The sketch from Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog:


Be sure to check out all the fantastic projects entered in the challenge and maybe even join in the fun with your own creation! Everyone is welcome to participate!  


2 comments:

  1. So pretty... one of my very favorite all time paper packs! I keep forgetting about those pinwheels... they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dona, I love your pinwheels. What a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens