Monday, August 3, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #119

I have been playing along with the weekly Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog for quite some time now but this is my first week on the Design Team!  I am excited to be a part of the team and I am looking forward to the weekly challenges.  

This comes just in time for me to give a sneak peek at one of the new Close to My Heart papers which will be available in the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Book starting September 1st.  It is from the paper pack called "Zoe".  I also used one of the stickers from the Zoe Complements, a gem from the Zoe Assortment and Coral Shimmer Trim.  The white background is embossed with the CTMH Honeycomb Embossing Folder.

I had some old retired CTMH flowers and ribbon which went well with the design and I threw in a few other embellishments I had leftover from other projects.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Chantilly Cardmaking Workshop.



This is the Sketch we are working from this week:



1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE my birthday card!! Thank you!! It's very awesome... I love the combination of all of the elements you used. And welcome to the Design Team my friend!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens