Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am so honored to receive this Stylish Blogger Award from Ash at Cricut Crazed Lady and from cindy at Cindylu's Scrapping Room Thank you Ash and Cindy!

**But wait, I just got another one! Ellen at CardMonkey has just awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award also! You are so kind! I love my blogger friends so much! Please take time to visit Ellen's blog, you'll be glad you did.  I know I was!



For this award I will need to pay it forward to 8 people and let you know 8 things you don't already know about me.  Since I already have 5 things listed on my left side bar, I'll add to it.  Then all I need to do is award this to 8 people. I will list each one as I give the award. I'll have to give this some thought!

2 comments:

  1. I found you through Bloggin Gals which I am new to. Congrats on your award. I got one too from my daughter. I am now a follower. Come visit my blog and look around. http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com I will be having more blog candy to giveaway in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) And you have also been hit with another blog award!!http://www.amandasscrappyadventures.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens