Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Layouts

New Layouts!
Here are the first scans of the Layouts I completed over the weekend.  This first one took about 3 hours, there were so many little pieces to cut out on the Cricut from the "Nifty Fifty's" cartridge!



I also have some layouts from Christmas and Winter 2010!  I  still have a few more christmas pictures to scrap.  But I am almost done. 

Isn't all this snow crazy???  This happened on December 1, 2010.  It is the middle of February and it still has not melted!  This layout was made with Echo Park Paper.


Now for some Merry Christmas...  This is made with paper from Stampin' Up.



And here is my lovely daughter!  For this layout I used the new "Jumbo Wavy Square Pattern" and the "Grip and Clip" from Creative Memories. 


For my next layout I decided to use all solid color papers from "Close To My Heart" The deer is cut from the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge and the string of lights is a Sizzix Sizzlet die.


I guess I've promoted enough Scrapbook Companies for one day!  I use them all!

More to follow... I just have to find another spare moment to do more scanning. 

FYI.. I have been asked what I use to scan my 12 x 12 Layouts.  I use ArcSoft Scan 'n Stitch.  It works really well. You can download a trial version at the ArcSoft website, or buy the full version for $20.





 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your LO! The one you used the nifty fifty LO for is fabulous. I am running to order that cart right NOW.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts!! I found you through Patches of Pink linking party. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are all so beautiful! Thank you for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for flaunting the car with us at Flaunt it Fridays! Great job with all those images on the layout!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens