Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Three Amigos Blog Hop


Welcome to the Three Amigos April 2019 Blog Hop Challenge. We are three Friends with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


This month we are focusing on SPRING!  While it is usually not very Springlike where I live for at least another month, the calendar says it is here.  I did another layout this month because I am still so far behind on my scrapbooking.  


I used Close to My Heart "Feels Like Home" paper and compliments, and Fern Cardstock.  


 Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month , then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet layout - I am always in awe of layouts - fabulous work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and beautiful spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to see your layouts, Donna! I like how the circle breaks up the block of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, and a fun spring layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet my friend! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens