Friday, June 2, 2017

3 Amigo's Blog Hop & Challenge

Welcome to the Three Amigos June 2017  Close to My Heart Blog Hop Challenge. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


Our Challenge is to use The New CTMH paper packet No Worries.  This paper was perfect for scrapbooking my trip to Hawaii.  I also used Honey & Sapphire cardstock in my layout.  


Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month , then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a layout! When I first saw this paper, I knew you'd have the perfect pictures for it. I like the tile effect you made with the PML card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout... beautiful! Those papers are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout to capture your memories. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens