Monday, October 24, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #183

For the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #183 I found the perfect Picture My Life Card to work with from the Close to My Heart PML "Happy Happy Christmas Cards" Collection.  I matted it on Cranberry Cardstock, added some City Sidewalks Washi Tape, Stamped and cut out some berries and a bird form the oldie but goody CTMH stamp set (C1510) Merry & Bright and tied 2 bows out of White & Gold Twine.  I also used some Epoxy Bubbles on the stamped berries to make them look 3 Dimensional.


The Sketch:


Thank you for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Donna what a great card using the PML cards...I bought that packet and I'm beginning to create my Christmas Cards and hope to have done by the end of November, so you have inspired me to pull out my PML cards and see what I can create.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens