Saturday, April 2, 2016

3 Amigos Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos April 2016 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product or challenge and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. 


This month our project challenge is to create something using 3 tools.  The tools I used are pretty basic to scrapbooking: 

I also used the new stamp set CC1065 Hello Paradise which was available only a short time in March.


Now hop on over to Susan's Blog and Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

4 comments:

  1. Cool idea using three tools, in fact it looks like you left your tools on your creation, very unique if that was your intent. I see the cutter, ruller and the parrot as the scissors. Great interpretation. Love all the floral pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Oh.. maybe mom is right... maybe I did use four tools... I did use my cutter... oh well! I'll interpret this month to be "at least" 3 tools... besides my cutter is more like an extension of my arm.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Donna! That stamp set is perfect for your Hawaii pictures! I usedhe same basic tools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! What a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens