Monday, September 14, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 125

Joining in the fun at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog is a great way to get your Christmas Cards made! Each week there is a different sketch for you to base your cards on.  This week there is a circle in the sketch which works perfect for a Christmas wreath.

I used the stamp set from the Close to My Heart WOTG White Pines Christmas Card Kit, the new ink pad "Fern" and the new White Pines Paper which is available for purchase in the new CTMH Annual Inspirations Book!


I added a strip of gold Shimmer Trim, a bow with the Fern Twine and stamped the Merry Christmas in Cranberry.  The Sketch can be seen below:




1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful Christmas Card... I have to get started on mine...

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens