Thursday, January 1, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #88

My first card of the New Year was created using the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #88! I have always been afraid to use too much Liquid Glass, but it worked out well with this card.  I used CTMH Stamp Sets C1600 Happy Birds, D1551 Swirls Around and D1407 Piece of Cake.



The flowers were stamped on Glacier, Canary, Pixie and Thistle Cardstock and the birds were stamped on White Daisy Cardstock and colored in with Shin Han Markers.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful....I love those colors together...what was the inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the spring colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love it being bright and cheery colours., Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Bright and cheerful! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    Linda
    DT member AHSC
    http://www.scrappytherapy,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning card! I adore this stamp set and you have done a great job with it. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goregous, I love the colours! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. The colors pop and they leave me wanting it to be springtime. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens