Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I made 50 Thank You cards back in October for my daughter to use for her Baby Shower last month. She called last night and said she needed a few more.  I didn't save one to copy from so I decided since I didn't remember exactly what they looked like, that I would follow the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #86 for the rest of the cards.


This will be my first grandchild and I can't even describe to you how excited I am!
The baby is due on Christmas Eve, and you can tell by the color of the Thank You Card that...

It's A Girl! 


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Thank You cards and take on sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supper cute card.Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - love it! Also love your take on this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute, I love them! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
    AHSC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Makes an adorable thankyou card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week,

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens