Thursday, July 10, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #63

This is my first time using some of the new Close to My Heart Stamps and Paper for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! As a CTMH Consultant I am able to receive new products in advance in order to create cards and scrapbbok pages for Workshops.  

For my card I used the new Stamp Sets B1462 Lovely Birthday  and C1599 Pretty Petals along with a current stamp set D1482 Love Life.  The inks I used are Sweet Leaf and the new Thistle ink and cardstock.  I used the Cricut Cartridge "Art Philosophy" to cut out the flowers.



7 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love the new ink colour, Thistle is looking to be a new favourite. I really like this card, simple yet beautiful! Thanks for playing AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple stamped on the white and how it shows through. Beautiful! Kristen -AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty- I can't wait until I get this stamp set as it is on its way! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I love the clor combo. Great job. Thanks for taking the time to play along iwth us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun, and love that you used some new product. I can't wait to receive my first order. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, bright & fun! I love it! :) Thanks for entering at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combination! So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens