Thursday, October 3, 2013

Three Amigo's Close to My Heart Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos Octoberber CTMH Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.  

For our Second "Hop" we chose the "Always Grateful" Stamp set (C1559) which you can purchase for $13.95 on my Close to My Heart website. 

For my project I took this Autumn Stamp set and turned it into a "Wintery" Holiday Card.  Frist I stamped the tree on a circle of Colonial White Cardstock with Slate ink.  Then I stamped 2 more trees in the background with Whisper ink. I embossed the circle by putting it through the Cuttlebug to give it a snowy look.

 



Other CTMH products used:
Frosted Paper
Bamboo Cardstock
B1412 - Perfect Fit Holidays
Markers
Ribbon


Now hop over to Susan's Blog and see what she has created to share with you!

 

 

 

 


 

 

8 comments:

  1. O M G!!!! You have blown me away with this one. Gorgeous. There is nothing I would change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr - I want to throw out some bread crumbs for the cold little birdie! You really have expressed a feel, Donna. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I would like to make a similar one if that is ok with you please .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, for someone to want to make my card is the biggest compliment I could get!

      Delete
    2. thank you very much, I will be sure to give you the credit for my inspiration. Thank you

      Delete
  4. This is stunning! I too would love to make a similar card, this is absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the colors you used and that adorable little bird. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the snow effect on the trees!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens