Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Hot Cocoa!

The Challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is to share a cute cup of cocoa or a hot trendy Cocoa-color inspired creation.  For my card I used Cocoa Ink, Cocoa and Sunset Cardstock and the new Close to My Heart Buzz and Bumble paper Pack with a combination of 2 new CTMH Stamp Sets, Dragonfly and Fabulous You. And, the Burlap Ribbon goes so well with this new paper pack! 
This ia also a "preview" of the cards we will be making at my February Workshop.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the Buzz & Bumble paper packet...love what you did with it! Thans for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love that paper packet! Thanks for sharing on the H2H blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty preview! Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the sneak peeks and the great ideas people are sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges! Your Buzz and Bumble card is adorable - great use of the burlap ribbon too!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens