Monday, January 30, 2012

Beaver Hollow 2012

Less than 2 weeks to go for the Annual 3 day Beaver Hollow Scrapbook Retreat! I get so nervous every year, thinking I am going to forget to bring something important.  I have already started packing. But how do you ever really know everything you are going to need?  Luckily there will be several friends there this year, so we can count on each other to have anything one of us might forget.

Because of the time of the year, I will be working on Christmas pictures again. This was the first Christmas in a long time that there was no snow. I will miss scrapping snow pictures, but I really have not missed the lack of snow one bit. We had a few inches in January, but nothing like the snow we usually get here in the Buffalo NY area.

If anyone has any tips on what to pack for a weekend scrapbooking retreat, I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! Have a wonderful, glorious, and marvelous time at the scrapping retreat in Beaver Holler!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens