Monday, December 26, 2011

Exploring Cricut's Daily Project

Today I am A guest designer for Exploring Cricut!

Now that Christmas is over it's time to get those Thank You Cards out to all the friends and relatives who were so generous this Holiday Season.

I made this Hello Kitty Thank You using the Hello Kitty Greetings, Lyrical Letters for the words and the Art Philosophy Cartridge for the snow flakes. I also used my Cuttle Bug to emboss the background.


Please visit Exploring Cricut  and check out all their wonderful Daily Projects.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I just love Hello Kitty. Thank you for being our Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and now the holidays are over time to get busy on thank you cards! Thanks so much for sharing and being our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card... and I was there when it was created... does that make me its Godmother? Awesome as usual, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens